Tuesday 14 October 2008

early bird

I've been feeling rather lethargic of late with working in an office all day and not getting any excercise, so I decided to try out a few exercises to see what I liked. I tried a bit of cycling, and running but eventually I came across early bird swimming, and I have to say, I love it! It's so peaceful in the morning, and the people around you just want to get on with the swimming (which is great if you're not really a morning person like me!) and you feel really refreshed to tackle the day ahead of you when you get out. I fully recommend it!

The one down side to it was the first day I tried it I got the biggest mouth ulcer in history! I couldn't enjoy food for over a week! I've only just started getting over it now. If you have any good mouth ulcer remedies, please let me know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris

I get mouth ulcers fairly regularly and I find the best remedy (and this sounds painful - cos it is painful!) is to daub it with salt. Not tons of it - this would make you proper poorly, but sufficient to clean it.

Yours

Doctor Neil (as if)

Anonymous said...

pee on it