Sunday 16 September 2007

New Blog

Hi,

I'm Chris, right now I'm 22, and some of the 'secondary' things I mention on the About me section are that I am a student at university in Belfast finishing up a Math Degree, with the intentions of going onto a PCGE afterwards. I love guitar, outdoor pursuits, good movies, christian music, sports (especially tennis) my hamster (honey monster) and in particularly I love Melanie. I currently work in spar to help pay the rent, I lead a cell group in my church which I love, I am the treasurer of the tennis club at queens, and I'm trying to learn a wee bit of spanish too! In the future I'm not entirely sure what I want to do looks like, but I do know it will be for God.

That was just a little more about me. On this blog if I do manage to keep it, I intend on letting loose some of the thoughts that have crossed my mind over the course of time. If you have blogspot and want me to link you just ask!

No comments: