Friday 5 September 2008

my first wee car


Six years, nine months and two days since my 17th birthday, and I have finally hit the road. I passed my driving test in August 2007, after a year of lessons (with a massive break in the middle). Now more than a year on from that I finally have got myself on the road.

I have a 2003 cyan renault clio billabong that I bought from my dad (who was purchasing a rather nice Ford Focus), and I was able to ensure for about a grand - not bad for a first time young driver I guess. I'm trying to think of a name, something dog-like perhaps because the window wiper looks like a dogs tail. So far I have come up with Sam-bo. Anyone got any suggestions?

1 comment:

H-Victoria said...

You´re allowed to drive at 17? how unfair! I´m currently having a driving lesson break myself due to exams etc. :P