Monday 8 December 2008

fear

Some good quotes about fear

I was ice-skating with elevate last friday, and I discovered that the less I feared the fall, the faster I learnt and the more exhillerating was the ride. It lead me to some brainstorming thoughts about fear that I have been pondering recently...

If we give in to fear we will never reach the heights of our potential, in all God that has for us. We will not live life, nor life in it's fullest.

Fear is like a cancer that grabs a hold of our lives and starts infecting every aspect of it.

There is only one thing that should be feared and that is a holy fear for the Name above all names.

what does the God's word tell us to do ...

fear not

... 365 times.

2 comments:

d@v!d t3h said...

Amen!!

Question of Identity said...

The trouble is I need to be told not to fear 366 times when their is a leap year!

Have a wonderful Christmas!!

Neil