Thursday 10 January 2008

january blues

Earlier I talked about the new year being inspiring for people to change. There is nothing inspiring about the new year in the university calender - because that means exams.

I hate exams! I hate revising, I loathe them. I hate going out for a bit of fun and feeling bad about it because I think I should be revising instead! I find it so hard to convince myself to go study and when I do I can't concentrate and I want to go on the internet or something. Does anyone else feel like this?

I am very much looking forward to 15th January as that is my last exam (possibly ever), and then I'm off for a while, to try and figure out what to do! I know I should be grateful for the amazing privilidge it is to be able to go to university, and I am - but I am only human!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris

Can't particularly give you any advice about exams and revising, save for the fact that if you took on the view that you were revising for Jesus - it might help on the motivational front. Not long to go before end of exams! Praying for you!

Neil

Question of Identity said...

They think it's all over - it is now!

Now your last exam is over you may be even more grateful for the privilidge of uni.
Well done for getting through!
Neil

Chris Scorah said...

Thanks neil!

Yes indeed I finished yesterday - such a relief, probably been the busiest period of my life these last few months. What to do next is now the question