Friday 4 January 2008

Snow wonderful snow

I was in the library studying for my exams all day yesterday and to my delight when I came out at 9pm the whole city was covered in snow. I couldn't contain myself and immediately I had to snowball someone. Shortly afterward we decided to walk over to queen's to see what the craic was. There was loads of people out playing in the front lawns, building snowmen everywhere, having the most simplest and purest of fun. It truly was a beautiful sight to behold looking at the university through the falling snow with people full of joy in the midst of it. It is definitely one of my favourite moments of my time at university and here's what it looked like (captured by my phone!)



3 comments:

Mark Russell said...

What an amazing picture!! I love the Lanyon building. There is a painting of it just in front of me in my lounge!

Chris Scorah said...

yeh i think I actually know that picture! hope you have settled in well in the new house mate.

Anonymous said...

its so pretty!!!! def a night to be remembered - snow day 2008 yeooo! x