Tuesday 22 January 2008

keeping up with technology

I have been feeling rather blessed recently as I have been given a new top phone and laptop for free. My brother for my birthday gave me the Nokia N95 (which is an excellent piece of equipment), and now I have been given a new good spec laptop to replace my broken laptop (that I blogged about earlier)which was covered by warranty. The new laptop is far better than my current one, retailing at over £200 dearer! My Spec: -


Model: Asus F3Sv
Screen: 15.4"
Ggx: geForce 8600M 256Mb
Cpu:Intel T7500 2.2Ghz
RAM: 2gb 667Mhz
Hdd: 250gb


Technology is amazing thing. To think we can communicate with anyone, anytime any where in the world and you can hold it in the palm of your hand. All kinds of applications can be performed on mobiles now. Portability seems to be the way now as notebooks and mobiles are catching up with desktop computers. It's crazy to think that essentially a piece of metal can produce such eye catching media, and perform huge calculations.

To think as little as 15 years ago not many knew what a mobile phone was. What will they think of next! I wonder what they'll think of next!

No comments: